It’s hard to believe but it’s been 14 years since Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park has seen any updates to its fireworks spectacular show. The party event starts running on select nights beginning on August 16th until November 1st.
The all new show will feature the very popular Disney projection effects, lasers, lighting and fireworks. The story driven show will display a dazzling narrative about all the great things about Halloween.
“The show will take guests along on a trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends – Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy – find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house. The journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains.”
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will also feature old favorites like:
- Live Shows: “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” featuring the Sanderson Sisters and Disney villains the likes of Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade: A parade which is performed twice night ABC’s include all you’re favorites dressed up in their Halloween costumes.
- Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in Fantasyland.
- Frontierland Costume Promenade which is a fun opportunity for your kiddos to show off their Halloween costumes.
- Trick-or-treating throughout the park!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $79. To buy tickets, visit Disneyworld.com or click or tap on any of the Disneyworld ads you see on this page.